Wednesday 3 July 2019

Stargazer


The old man gazed up into the sky using his big & long telescope. So they
were swimming through the  billions of colorful stars. It was a dark and
warm beautiful night
          Stargazer
The long multi colored trail speeding on comets, like a cape. It was a dark and warm beautiful night.
The old man lifted his gaze so it was resting on the sky. He reached for his big long & black
telescope and put his eye by the worn eye hole the sky was swimming with billions of colorful stars. I
wonder what it would be like to be up in the stars suddenly I collapsed on telescope and my eyes
drifted shut suddenly when I opened my eyes I found myself strapped into the captains seat in the
middle of the cockpit  when a man rushed in from a pair of high tech sliding doors and said to me
: Sir we need to land for refueling. As we were heading down to the planets I got a good look at the
stars all of a sudden alarms went off : CODE RED CODE RED a huge tentacle broke through the
doors and started strangling me. The next day the old man was found dead from a heart attack next
to his telescope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.