Monday 22 July 2019

My Holiday

Me and my family went up north to a beach called Omaha. It took and hour and we left at 6:00 pm we ended up there at 7:00 am later. We went for a few walks along the beach the water was warm most of the time and the water was really clear and the sand trickled through our toes. My youngest sister learned to ride her bike my dad or mum helped her out most the time but by the end of the week she didn't really need any help. After we came back from the beach my mum took my sisters and I to see the movie Lion King in Titan XC extreme cinema experience I really enjoyed the movie I found it funny when Simba was a cub his best friend Nala how she always pinned him in the cinema the sound was loud and it reverberated around the room and the screen was super clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.