Thursday 4 July 2019

When I'm ..... years old


  1. When I’m twelve years old I’ll get myself a job doing paper rounds to earn some money for saving up something. And a facebook account
  2. When I’m  thirteen years old I’d have a ginormous tv, computer 
  3. When I’m fourteen years old I’ll be a major gamer and youtuber
  4. When I’m fifteen years old I’ll start doing extreme sports.
  5. When I’m sixteen years old I’ll be amazed how fast I’m growing old
  6. When I’m seventeen years old I’ll have a  Honda CB1100 Ex.
  7. When I’m eighteen years old I’ll have a girlfriend.
  8. \When I’m nineteen years old I’ll get a new job as a security guard.
  9. When I’m twenty years old I’ll get married and live in a five story luxury mansion with a private theatre.
  10. When I’m twenty one years old I’ll become a nascar driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.