Thursday 25 July 2019

Your legacy:

How will you be remembered?

  1. A person who is my hero is Sir Edmund Hillary.
  2. This person is my hero because was the first person to climb to the top of the tallest mountain in world and he was a New Zealander.
  3. Two words that describe this person are that he is courageous and brave.
  4. One thing the person does that I admire is that he never gave up no matter how hard it was.
  5. One way I can be more like my hero is by trying hard and never give up

Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic. well I don't know if i'm a hero but when I was little I saw someone drop their wallet at the zoo and I picked it and ran over to the man and gave him his wallet to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.