Tuesday 12 November 2019

The whale shark!

Splash I jumped into the water with my friends we'd been playing all day on our boat they got out but I kept on swimming I looked down under the water I could see a large shadow something was lurking beneath me. I grabbed my scuba gear chucked it on and swam down for a closer look "it was a whale shark!" I swam down towards it this whale shark didn't like any of the rest of its species cause it had massive sharp jagged teeth if I got a photo of this I could be famous I swam up even closer the whale shark seemed to see me which shouldn't be right their eye sight is meant to be awful again another different thing about it "whoa" it started to race after I only just managed to clamber onto the boat when SSSSSHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHH the whale shark cleared the water it was massive its mouth gaped open and it landed on us mouth first killing us with its sharp teeth and smashed our boat with its weight.

Hope ya like my writing. Enjoy :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.