Friday 8 November 2019

Writing WK1

WEEK 1
WALT vary our sentences
Modelling book
Day 1: The  Forbidden Tower

Walking down the cauldersack with a bag chocca full of candy with a thought like usain bolt running through my mind about a spooky tale I had just heard at the halloween party I’d been invited even though I didn’t believe the story it was stuck in my mind apparently accordingly  to the story on a dark night with a full moon at 10:PM a gaping cave appeared at the end of the road where it met the cliff face it said there should be stairs made of bone with freshly dead people perfectly preserved in the cave from long ago with blood dripping down the walls all killed by deadly and fatal booby traps and if you survived the traps and got to the top of the long, bumpy and slippery (from blood) bone staircase there was a castle known as the forbidden tower what's inside no one knows cause none have lived to tell the tale.

Day 2: The Golden Key

“Drip drip” blood was dripping from my forehead mingled with my sweat as it fell on to the gore covered floor to lie with the warm blood shed by others whos clean immaculate pale bone lay forgotten in dark corners I had made it to the massive gates I took a step forward CCCCCCRRRRRRRRRCCCCKKKKKKKKK a loud crack sounded I looked down at my chest thinking I'd been shot but there was no wound I looked down further and felt sick I had stepped in a human rib cage SHHHHHHHHHhssppphz the ground sparked as I jumped back in surprise a figure cloaked in black arose from the smoke when I tried to see his face I could see nothing but a mass of swirling darkness as I was staring in wonder at him a bright purple light blinked out of the darkness which was his face wow I exclaimed “cool eyes!” he replied to me “my name is Charon ferryman of the underworld these eyes are cause I am a descendant of the king of thee endermen created by thy great and mighty herobrine and of the original Charon the greek ferryman to the underworld, but I am known as the Charon for the Greek underworld and minecraft nether and end”. I reeled back stunned ”and I will help you complete your Quest you must follow the purple path but there will be traps along the way” Charon informed as he gestured ant a large expanse of water. What purple path and anyways I’ll sink if I try to walk over the water I asked “this path” he waved his arm in front of my eyes and when I looked back at the water a purple path was illuminated he said you will know where the traps are.


Day 3: The Edge of the World
Following the purple path I had travelled for days on end without sleep Charon had been correct as traps had been scattered on my journey but the purple stuff had protected my eyelids started drooping I suddenly slipped with my next step and saw that I had stepped onto a large area of ice thud my head hit a rock with a thud as I slipped off a cliff and the snow I had seen was really clouds the last thing I saw was a man standing over me dressed in furs then lifting me up my eyes shut I was dead I thought then everything turned black.




This is my Writing WK1 hope ya like. Blog ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.