Friday 8 November 2019

Writing WK2

Week 2
WALT vary our sentences

Name: 
Motivation:
Paragraph:
Teacher/ Peer Feedback
Part 4: Moving through mystery
“Groan” my dust covered eyes I saw an old man leaning over me then as he saw I was awake he gently rose me to my feet then everything went black. When I next woke there was sharp pains in my right arm and hand as if it was stuck in a bush of thorns then the world faded once more.  Uuuggghhh I felt something shake me “not yet mum just five more minutes” I groaned but then the scent of fish wafted up my and I jolted awake like I’d had a heat seeking turbo propelled up my rear were it exploded.  When I looked up at who was shaking me yelped in fright and jumped out of my hay bed and then I noticed my arm was wrapped in a yellow bandage and there was sickly but sweet smell coming from it when I looked at the creature that had startled me so much which I identified as a dragon which I was told later that their really called thunderbirds.  “BACK featherstorm BACK” a young man was shouting at the dragon once the dragon retreated back to the stalls I looked at the man was wearing buckskin breeches and a leather shirt.  The man shook my hand introduced himself as yellow cloud of the cloud people also known as the thunder clan their leader was firestar there were four clans the thunder clan, the shadow clan, river clan and leaf clan.  Suddenly I gave a start there was a tiger sleeping on top of three trunks on an elephant which was standing on a purple path than I said to yellowcloud as he undid my bandage“I really must be going” uhhh yellowcloud gave a gasp of amazement when I looked down at my arm and saw a dragon tattoo and was fascinated by the way the dragon crawled up his arm but also pondering how had it got there Yellow cloud exclaimed in awe “ you’ve been marked with the eye of the thunderbird then he handed me a jewel bead bracelet and told me when I spin it over my head the closest thunderbird would arrive to my aid I climbed upon the elephant and set off once more on my journey.

Part 5: The Kingdom Of Giants
ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ “huh” something landed upon my resting head I had weird but amazing dreams like coming across huge gates, getting sent on a quest, following a purple path, dodging booby traps, falling off a cliff, getting healed by the cloud people (Thunder clan), getting tattooed, meeting a dragon, getting a jewel beaded bracelet and riding on a elephant that has three trunks and a sleeping tiger.

Part 6: The Year 2799



This is my Writing WK2 sorry I haven't completed part 6 hope you enjoy.  Blog ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.