Friday 8 November 2019

Writing WK3

Week 3
WALT vary our sentences
Name: Keane





Day 2: The haunted house

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHoooooooooooooooHOOohhhhhhhhh a ghostly sound snaked through the tall dark trees shrouded in a curtain of darkness like a wolf was howling but in a cold and shrieking tone the noise rooting my feet to the ground and sent a cold shiver down my spine I had not heard such a sound since I’d heard the screech of my black dragon doombringer’s sonic scream. I wondered what had made the noise as I walked carefully through the woods searching for the source of that awful sound when I saw a Mansion in the trees with a dark black mist surrounding it once again I heard the noise it seemed to be emitting from the building my heart started racing with excitement and my breaths got faster and shorter there was a dark oak door with a brass door handle in the darkness it looked like nothing was there what gave it away was the handle I saw a brass doorbell that matched the handle I pressed the bell inside the house was a noise “DING DONG DING DONG” it seemed to say.  Crrrrrreeeeeeeak the door opened and I stepped inside I felt a tingling feeling rushing over me I looked down and stared in shock I’d turned transparent CRASH the door slammed shut

                                       TO BE CONTINUED

Hi this is my Writing WK3 sorry I haven't completed day 3 & 1 but hope you enjoy.  Blog ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.