Wednesday 11 December 2019

Wow look at dat stuff down below

"Hey brother" I heard from behind me "there's seats on the wing of the plane for free do you want to ride on it" "I don't know cause the planes going to hawaii and that's a long way away though who cares it'll be fun" a voice replied. When I was half way I heard a scream of delight from outside as we turbulence and when I looked out the two boys I had heard were sitting on the wing with out any thing strapping them on "OOOHHH" the closest to the window said "there's Hawaii". Vrooom, clatter, the plane put out its landing gear when suddenly both the boy's jumped. They were laughing as they fell then boinggg they landed on a super bouncy trampoline.

The End I hope you liked reading this enjoy. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.